- Submit the online LGS enquiry form from Website or visit the school admission office.
- LGS counselor shall get back to the enquiries generated through website to answer the questions and collect the required information.
- Parents/ Guardians are expected to visit the campus to understand the culture and ethics of the institution which includes the brief information about trust, amenities, infrastructure, capacity per class, availability of seats, values, vision and mission of the school along with academics followed by a school visit through a proper planned walkthrough.
- One to one interaction with the School Principal and also entrance test shall be conducted based on which the admission shall be confirmed.
- The fees structure, mode of payment and documentation procedure will be explained in detail.
- After completing the admission counseling procedure, admission form is issued against Admission form fees followed by registration fees and Term Fees within a stipulated time of 2-3 days.
- The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all the documents are in order.
- The child will be met to ensure that there is no special help needed for the child and the school is equipped to handle if there is any medical condition that the child is suffering from.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
- Birth Certificate of The Student (Attested Copy)
- Last Two Years Report Card (Attested)
- 4 Pass Port Size Photographs (Student)
- 2 Pass Port Photographs (Parents)
- Transfer Certificate (Original Copy) With Counter Signature if the student is from a different state and board.
- ALONG WITH THE ABOVE GIVEN REQUIREMENT BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE FOR JR KG UPTILL 12th IS A MUST.
Age eligibility criteria for seeking admission in Preschool is minimum 3 years and in Grade I is 5.6 years as on 1st Jun.