CIE curriculum provides you with an opportunity to do independent research into a topic that interests you. You will probably look for information in published sources, images, and via multimedia, including the internet. Using information from all these sources is a good way to show your knowledge and understanding.
Rules To Know Before You Start Your Exam!
- Must be on time for all your examinations and any required periods of supervision.
- Must bring the equipment you need to the examination e.g. pens, pencils and rulers.
- May use a calculator unless you are told not to do so, but you must not use the calculator function of another device.
- Must not become involved in any unfair or dishonest practice before, during or after the examination.
- Must not have unauthorised material, including electronic devices and mobile phones in the examination.
- Must not have any equipment in the examination which might give you an unfair advantage.
- Must not talk to, attempt to communicate with or disturb other candidates once you have entered the examination room.
- Must leave the question paper, your answer book or answer paper, rough work and any other (used or unused) materials in the examination room.