General School Rules
The school is a place of learning; therefore, there must be an atmosphere based on mutual respect.Respect for our rules will ensure that all students will benefit from the learning opportunities we provide. We seek the co-operation of parents and caregivers in enabling all teaching and learning at Laxmi Global School, Sarigam, to be carried out in a constructive and harmonious.
All students must expect conditions in the school which help learning and the controlling of any influence in the school which may cause harm.
We expect students to adhere to the following behavior code:
- Students are not permitted to bring electronic games, toys, laptops, or cellular phones. These will be confiscated and will only be returned to the parent.
- Excellent attendance, punctuality, effort, and respect for the school property, rights and feelings of othersare expected.
- School uniforms are required for all students and should be worn according to the code of the day.
- If a student is too ill to remain in school, a parent/guardian will be expected to pick him/her up. The student must be officially signed out at the Admin Office.
- Students are expected to be in class on time, and to demonstrate courteous behavior so that each individual’s rights are respected and everyone can learn in an orderly environment; confrontations and fighting will have adverse consequences.
- Students are expected to be prepared with all necessary materials for learning, and homework assignments daily.